Many of Dr. Nils Olson’s patients think he is the best dentist in Maryland. We, of course, cannot make that claim because there is no official rating of dentists. However, Dr. Olson has much to offer his patients.
Here are some of his credentials:
- Fellow and Accredited Member (of the AACD). There are fewer than 300 Accredited cosmetic dentists in the United States, and only about 50 Accredited Fellows.
- For years he has been an examiner for Accreditation for the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Because of the high respect his peers have for his clinical excellence and judgment, he has been named the Chairperson of Accreditation for the AACD.
- Another indication of the respect of his peers, he is a reviewer of the Cosmetic & Aesthetic Dentistry section of The Journal of the American Dental Association.
- He is a Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry.
- He has written a number of articles on cosmetic dentistry for various professional publications.
- He is a clinical instructor on cosmetic and aesthetic dentistry at The University of Washington Dental School in Seattle.
What sets Dr. Olson apart from the many who might say they are the best dentist in Maryland? He gets it right the first time. He expertly uses the latest technology to assist in diagnostics, treatment and prevention. You can be assured Dr. Olson is as highly trained as anyone else in his field.
So is Dr. Olson the best dentist in Maryland?
We can’t appropriately make that statement. Make an appointment to visit our office, and see what you think. Call [new_patient_phone] or request an appointment online.