Tooth bonding can be used as both a cosmetic dental treatment and a restorative treatment to repair or protect teeth.
The procedure is relatively quick and simple, performed in our office. Our doctors will apply a tooth-colored resin or other composite plastic material directly to the tooth. Next, he shapes and blends the material for a flawless, natural looking restoration.
Dental bonding is excellent for closing gaps between teeth, repairing chipped or cracked teeth, and protecting exposed tooth roots.
Benefits of Dental Bonding
- May require no anesthesia, drilling, impressions or lab work
- Can often be completed in one visit
- Excellent solution for fillings in the front teeth
- Requires less tooth preparation
- Less expensive than veneers